NIKEiD JUST LAUNCHED IN AUSTRALIA
It's finally HERE - NIKEiD.
Now we can customise Metcons for performance, fit and most importantly STYLE.
We love designing here at Hundy, but no one (not even us) can customise a cool pair of Nanos. Here are our 5 tips to ensure you'll be the talk of the box.
- 3 or 4 colours max: anymore than that and its going to look like a painting my 4 year old nephew makes.
- Don’t get carried away: keep it simple, just because you can doesn’t mean you have to design something completely outrageous.
- Colour Selection: Don’t have more than one bright colour – see points 1 and 2.
- If you are going to put your name/text on the back choose wisely– putting something ‘funny’ might get a few laughs in the gym on the first day however if you’re paying $245/$255 you don’t want to have something you’re embarrassed to wear in 3 weeks
- On screen vs real life: Consider what they’ll actually look like when you’re wearing them and with your training clothes. This is often a very different story to what you see on your screen.
Your move, Reebok...
To design your very own Metcons click HERE for guys and HERE for girls